No products in the cart.
Serving as the perfect sofa during the day and the perfect bed at night, the Bali low arm-style futon frame provides the ultimate in versatility and comfort. Available in several wood finishes, the Berkeley is easy to accessorize and boldly complements your room décor. Very durable frame; frame can handle up to 750 pounds of distributed weight. Durable hinge mechanism provides an easy convert from sitting to sleeping and back to sitting. Frame arms are solid wood finished with a 7-step precision process for a durable finish. For even and consistent mattress support, the seat and back decks feature a black steel alloy grid style; no feeling the bars ever. Frame only, futon mattress sold separately.
- With its low profile arm, the Bali is ideal for regular sleep use particularly for tall sleepers who like to hang their hands or feet over the ends
- Ideal for small spaces with its small footprint yet it is both a full-size sofa and a full-size sleeper; Sits three and sleeps two comfortably
- Built to last with only top quality components; Will not feel the frame underneath when sitting or sleeping; Handles 750 pounds of distributed weight
- The black steel alloy grid-style seat and back decks evenly distributes ones weight providing the perfect platform for any futon mattress
- Sleeping dimensions: full 54" wide by 79" long, queen-size 60" wide by 84" long, 13" arm height, full 32" back height, queen-size back height 38"